The 4-Wheel TGA Vita Midi brings to the market ground-breaking developments in compact mobility scooter technology for 2012. Taking cutting edge styling, comfort and performance to the next level, the Vita Midi now offers a compact option within the Vita family that has already proven to be a leading choice across the UK.
The Vita Midi 4 is unlike any other compact mobility scooter available today. As with all Vitas from TGA, the Vita Midi utilises engineering techniques from the motorcycle industry, incorporates state-of- the-art styling and has all round suspension with a revolutionary rear mono shock absorber. It provides comfort for an owner weighing up to 135kg (21.3 stone) and has a top speed of 12.8km/h (8mph) which is delivered by a powerful 500w transaxle motor. As the chassis is more streamlined and the turning circle has been reduced to a mere 1200mm (47″), it provides superb manoeuvrability around town and boasts a 35km (22miles) range with standard 50a/h batteries which is impressive for such a compact scooter.
It’s dynamic looks and stunning alloy wheels are perfect for end users who prefer a vehicle that does not resemble a traditional mobility scooter and makes a unique visual statement when driven. The new Vita Midi 4 encompasses a full lighting kit for maximum safety with high visibility, long life LED head and rear lights along with indicators – all of which use less battery power and hence improve efficiency.
The deluxe orthopaedic seat and enhanced LCD tiller are both fully adjustable so optimum ergonomics are achieved for every user along with easier access on and off the scooter. Controls have been enhanced for the simplest operation and the striking, unique body mouldings are available in Metallic Red or Graphite Grey.
- Compact chassis for fantastic manoeuvrability around town
- Market leading reliability and build quality
- Up to 21 stone / 135kg user capacity
- The smoothest ride available through revolutionary shock absorbers
- High visibility LED lights with clever low energy usage
- 8mph (12.8km/h) top speed with range of up to 20 miles (32.1km)
- Powerful 120amp controller
- Orthopaedic, swivelling and fully adjustable seat provides all day comfort
- Choice of Graphite Grey or Metallic Red colours
- Supplied with Powerful 50ah batteries
- Revolutionary rear mono shock absorber
- State-of-the-art digital controls for ease of use
|Turning Radius||1200 mm||47″|
|Seat Height (from platform)|
|Tyre Size Front||280mm x 100mm||11″ x 4″|
|Tyre Size Rear||280mm x 80mm||11″ x 3″|
|Weight (including batteries)||110 kg||242 lb|
|Battery Weight (each)||15 kg||33 lb|
|Maximum Carrying Weight||135 kg||298 lb|
|Maximum speed||12 kph||7.5-8 mph|
|Safe Climbing Angle||12%|
|Range||Up to 35km||Up to 22miles|
|Batteries||2 x 12v||50 a/h SLA|